We are a worldwide supplier for tubes and cosmetics plastic packaging products with sites throughout Asia, Europe and Americas, supported by a vast network of industrial and commercial partners. In Indonesia, we have two manufacturing plants in Semarang and Surabaya, we have an immediate requirement for a:
PRODUCTION MANAGER/Semarang – Central JavaResponsibilies :
- Reporting to the Operation Manager, he will lead production operations in line with plant objectives (Quality, Cost, Delivery). Working with his teams (production, quality, planning). He will have to work closely also with other departments such as logistic, maintenance, engineering, continuous improvement.
- With the full adhesion of his teams to meet the targets. He will show his capability to manage the change
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Automation Engineering, with min 7 years experience in plastic industry (injection molding).
- Oral and written fluenly in English, strong leadership and organized, communication skills, good motivator, fast working and working under pressure.
- Be a good role models for employees in term of discipline, work attitude and achievement oriented.
- Knowledge on tools, lean manufacturing, Kaizen, 5S, SMED, PDCA, TPM, Methods Time Measurement, etc.
- Must have experience in automation, work stations, assembly (labor intensive) and organization of machine layout.
- Successful candidate should be willing to be posted in Semarang, Central Java.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their comprehensive CVs to:
Within two weeks of this advertisement.